Tuesday, August 12, 2014

HELEN by Julep | Polish Swatch {My 100th post, wow!!!}



Helen - smoky pastel, lavender creme. 
I like how unassuming this color is, yet it is cheerful, not dark. Perfect for those days when you would like a well polished finger tips without the screaming "look at me! look at me" lol...



I applied 2 coats over a base coat and finished with a top coat.  The formula is great and easy to apply.  Opaque on the first coat but I used two anyway, why not?



Name: Helen from Julep | Classic with a Twist
For more information: Please click here <<Julep>>
Polish Details: Three Free (No formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.), 8 ml, Reg. Price $14.00 or $11.20 for Mavens or $24.99 as part of a Subscription Box (up to three polishes and/or one beauty product)
Where to buy: If you are from Canada or US, you may register as a Maven (Subscriber) using this link  (or click on badge on left).  As a registered Maven, you will receive a welcome box for free consisting of 3 polishes and maybe a beauty product. You may also order products through the website without registering though the prices will be more expensive.  It pays to be a Maven :-)


Blog Sale:  Please also check-out my blog-sale for limited edition polishes that are currently still in my stash and available for sale. (Coming soon.)
 

More Julep Polishes: Please see "My Polish Collections" 
Polish Basics |  Follow These steps to make your Mani longer lasting.

1 comment:

  1. No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wants to be
    available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained
    over here.

    Visit my blog; Age Renew Cream\Age Renew Serum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.