Wednesday, September 17, 2014

KONAD Stamping Nail Art | Haul



The days of summer were short and busy.  How did your summer go?
I must say, it was a very adventurous 'few weeks' indeed.  This last few weeks especially were full of many different activities.  And I am glad. I had my fill of wanderlust and great time with friends from near and far that now I look forward to quiet and slow days.  I would be lying if I say I am looking forward to winter.  My ever warm-blood could not stand the cold! But I could finally say: "I am ready for it!"  By that I mean, I have collected not just memories - I also collected lots of new polish bottles and nail art toys waiting for me to try. (That and some baking tools, learning and teaching a new language... arts and crafts...  Add that to a new job and my volunteer work = I am going to be really busy!  No time to mope and complain about the cold - or so I would hope.)

Take this lovely stamping nail art kit for example.  I am super excited to try it!
It is complete with the plates, some polishes, scraper, stamper... even a clean-up pen and an instructional video.  I am all set!  (Not only one set, but two! See the smaller box below?  Yeah, I've got really generous family and friends. lol)



If that's not enough, I have an extra stamper and scraper and more stamping polishes!  Oh my! My eyes are literally wide open and my mouth is on the floor! 


Do you have any experience with this nail art technique yet?  How about these stamping polish brand?  If you do, I'd love to know...  Come winter, when the snow falls like cotton candy, I'd sit by the fireplace nice and warm.  I'll pull out my treasure trove of nail art supplies and fancy up this poor neglected finger nails.  {That, maybe, after I utilize my new baking tools and make me a delicious treat to munch on while doing nails :-)  That's also artsy, isn't it? }  Do you like other artsy stuff besides nail art?

4 comments:

  1. What i don't understood is actually how you're not
    really much more well-liked than you might be now.
    You're very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally
    consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like
    men and women aren't fascinated unless it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga!
    Your own stuffs great. Always maintain it up!


    Look at my webpage; book of ra spielen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such nice words! Thank you so much... I wish you all the best on your website as well. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I can imagine you sitting snugly by your fireplace and creating beautiful stuffs! I also have lots of projects to do come winter.
    Here's how my summer had been:
    http://polarblogger-charsmeanderings.blogspot.se/2014/09/summer-is-ticking-away.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the photos, the flowers are so colorful and cheerful. I also love the raspberries... It must have been so much fun to pick those. I remember when I was young, we used to go to grotto and pick "wild strawberries"- raspberry pala iyon. I loved your summer adventure ate. I am looking forward to your autumn and witner post. Last year, it motivated me a lot and made me less 'winter-lonely.' Take care ate!

      Delete

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.