Monday, December 14, 2015

A Red Mani with Flowers, Why Not?



Good morning to the girls and ladies!!!
I hope you are all doing well.  Today, I'd like to share with you my "Welcome Back to Nail Art" nails.  I've been on nailart (and blogging) hiatus for a while.  Life, that's what it was, lol!  Hubby gave me these flowers and I feel in love.  I thought: "Red!  why not some red nails?"  And here it is, with matching doticure flowers and leaves to make them even more cheerful!  Do you like them?

Click Read more for more photos...





Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Your nails look so stunning, my sweet Maya, thank you for sharing your lovely photographs !
    May your day be filled with joy
    Dany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.