Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sailing Back In Time



A little Filipina sails the Mediterranean, yay!

I hope you have enjoyed my recent posts about my visit to Pompeii | Naples, Italy the last couple of days ("oh my, you only posted like... everyday!" lol... :D )

A few days ago, I was inspired to share a part of my adventures in Rome [320 Steps to a Great View]. European tours are always exciting, isn't it?  So, why not?  In the next few days/weeks, I thought I would share with you more - bits and pieces of this unforgettable, hopefully  to be repeated adventure.  I will have plenty to share until I finally save for a new camera {Yup, sad... my camera is malfunctioning. Hopefully it won't take very long, do you have any part-time jobs for me? *wink*}

The above photo was the beginning of a great adventure.  When we (barely)planned for this trip, I have just received my Canadian Citizenship.  Hubby and I wanted to celebrate by crossing the border to the States; American Dream, here I come.  Wohoo!   Well, what do we know? God is ever gracious and kind, He gave me a greater blessing, much greater than what I could have ever imagined - a Mediterranean Cruise!  Europe!  {Pinch me.  I must be dreaming.  NO, it really happened.... You see, for a poor Pilipino girl, this is almost impossible.  Ouch!  Stop pinching, I'm awake! hahaha...}.

I hope that you would 'sail with me' in the next few more days.  In this cruise we saw, we came and we conquered.  Welcome aboard Maya's Cruise Ship!  Toot!  Toot!  ( :D = *big grin* )

***

Mediterranean Cruise
CLICK IMAGE for More Posts on this awesome Cruise


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the Mediterranean through your eyes, congrats on your citizenship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Christine! I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to reading your travel posts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jennifer! I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.