Monday, August 24, 2015

Cafe C'est La Vie



Cafe C'est La Vie is one of my favorite cafes in the downtown Moncton.  It's the perfect spot to fuel my imagination (my own tea house);  or a corner inviting quiet time after a long walk with my elderly friend;  they also have outdoor sitting perfect for mindless people-watching... (is that rude?).  Support for local artists is shown in the cafe; artwork around the cafe changes very frequently to help showcase talent from the city.  Musical bands and reading groups frequently perform there as well.

I like how they prepare their homemade ginger tea.  Some may not agree but I like seeing those little pieces of ginger in my cup.  This cafe, despite the French name (great coffee and coffee products I heard), is owned by a Korean family.  That means, there's also traditional Korean food available to order besides French specialty coffees and desserts;  of course, there's loose-leaf tea - that is always a winner for me. 

Cafe C'est La Vie is located in Main Street, downtown Moncton.

What is your favorite beverage?

***

Post linked to:  Tea Time Tuesdays  |

9 comments:

  1. I like my coffee in the morning and sometimes in the evening. Through the day, I enjoy my tea. Although it seems this time of year when we are on the go so much, I seem to drink more coffee. Perhaps because it's easier, I'm not sure why. Tea drinking calls for a more relaxed atmosphere where one can sit and ponder. In the summertime when Hubby is on vacation and we have so much company, that is harder to do. I like the glass cup and the Cafe sounds like an interesting spot to stop for a cuppa. Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea house sounds amazing. I love tea in the afternoon. I am more of a coffee person in the morning. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love diet coke, but have been cutting back and water tastes pretty good these days, with ice cubes of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the smell of coffee but it was always too strong for me. So my beverage of choice is tea! Once in a while, I'll indulge in hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coffee bar looks gorgeous - seems to be a placed where you can spend hours with a tea or a cup of coffee (or two) and it does not get boring at all - especially if you have your camera with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way: Here'S the post to one of my favourite coffeehouses in Nuremberg, Germany - Café Wohlleben! http://you-wee-because.blogspot.de/2014/02/cafe-wohlleben.html

      Delete
    2. Wow, what a great cafe Indeed... I wish Germany was close, I would be there right now :-)

      Delete
  6. Very nice cafe!
    "Adam's ale is the best brew" for me, but I also like coffee and tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ano ang Adam's Ale ate? Specialty ba ng Sweden iyon?

      Delete

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.