Monday, April 28, 2014

Welcome to Winter Wonderland (Practicing Left Hand Painting)


Hello Bellas!  Happy Monday... 

I hope that you had a refreshing weekend and that you are ready to set-sail for yet another week..



Here are some lovely blue-glitter mani for you.  These were done in the last week of March.  Then I hoped it'll be the last snow of the season... but then, you know?...

Here is Revlon's "Whimsical".  I thought that it really fitted the stormy weather we had that day.  The blue color is quite serene, just like the fluffy snow falling so slowly.  And the glitters are so bright and calming just like the glistening snow being carried hither-thither by the wind.  For a busy lady who loves to shine, here is a great way to have instant-nailart. Two coats and then your glam-ready :)



Revlon's Whimsical - 2 coats

I attempted painting some cherry blossoms on my left hand.  I thought the flowers are a call for spring, lol... kind of a "sprinter" effect - Spring and Winter combined.  In my part of Canada, we are surely having a lot of this sprinter right now.  For a confused weather, I bring you a confused nail art, hehehe...


Happy Winter Day!

Painting is very intimidating.  I have some challenges doing it with my dominant hand. Much more so doing it with my non-dominant hand.  But we won't know what would come out of it unless we try, right?

Here you go then, using a fine brush and globs of nail-polish, I was able to do this on my right-hand (using my left, non-dominant hand).  :D  What do you think?  Yay or nay?



Snow and Tulips

How about you, what intimidates you most?  What are you willing to do in order to overcome your fears?  Please comment below :)

Have a lovely week ahead of you my dear pretty ladies and friends!


Ciao Bellas!
~*Maya*~

For more Nail Art designs, please visit my Nail Art Gallery
Thank you and have a fancy nails day! 


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.