Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pure Ice Polishes


"I had to get me a new pair of boots... at least a pair of good boots."  I lamented a few weeks ago, when we still had mountain-full of snow everywhere you turn.  It was a day when the forecast was yet another ice-storm...  "Probably a nice jigsaw puzzle to keep my mind off the miserable weather we've been having.  It'll keep us busy just in case the power goes out."   So it was, we headed for the store... All the necessities had been bought and more!  

On my way to the cash, I spotted these bottle of gems.  I've seen them online many times before and what great designs our polish-ladies had been doing with them.  The price was a steal.  "What a great sale!"  I thought.  Each bottle was a $1.97... Needless to say, I grabbed a few...

And then, I saw a photo opportunity... Couldn't resist...



Excited to try them of course... Let's begin with "China Girl"



This finish is so beautiful!  My! It takes skill to apply this one on evenly and smoothly.  It looks like Satin... yes, that silky soft fabric that almost glides on your skin - a pair of pj's in this material and a sheet would make a really luxurious sleep (I bet).  I had some streaks the first time I applied it.  I had to try again as this color and finish was too hard to resist...  Efforts were rewarded with this elegantly fancy manicure.



As they say, "you can't beat them, join them.."  Thanks for this "Pure Ice" polish, I was inspired to take some photos outside with the ice.  The cold was getting to me already and I'm wishing all the snow would melt away soon.  I was quite pleased with how the photos turned out.  For a change, I did not mind the snow at all... Not until the next day.. ha ha...

So, what do you think of this mani?  Have you tried Pure Ice before?  Please comment your thoughts below... 


Hmm, let's see what I'm going to try next... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.