Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello Autumn!!!


Till we see you again, Summer!


Here's the nice, feminine design I was sporting last week :)

I used chunky glitters on my ring-finger combined with fine glitters.
I also applied that same glitter on my tips.
Since I rather spent time with friends to enjoy outdoors this summer,
I used stickers to add the floral I always love at half the time of painting them.

Love that shiny effect of the Polymer top-coat
and I can't get over how the Polymer top coat from Julep made it so durable.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I can't believe that summer is over.
It came and it went like a passing breeze.

Summer was so packed with adventures, it was crazy busy... it almost passed by unnoticed until I pay attention to all the great memories: met a lot of new friends, saw new places and learned new things...   And it's always great to see familiar places with those who are seeing it for the first time.  It's like you see things you've not seen before.  Their feelings reminds me of how it was like for my first time.  I used to be a stranger to Canada, a foreigner looking in.  How I dreamt of coming to this beautiful country and enjoy those post-card views. Now, I actually live here!  Funny how we tend to take things for granted once we get acclimated to our surroundings.  I have not realized how accustomed I am here already until I stay somewhere else for a few days...

I'm sad that summer is over.  But how can you stay sad when you walk around and enjoy the beautiful colors of fall?  And here it is - apple picking!  We said hello to Autumn by traveling 45 minutes southeast of Moncton to Memramcook.  These are not nail art related but so pretty I can't resist but sharing them:

Hello Pumpkins!

I don't know what these grapes are called, do you?
Oh, were they ever so sweet!
Different kinds of Squash and Pumpkins
Are these corn edible?
Or are they just used for Halloween displays?

Oh these looks sooooo good!
I wish I took pictures of how gorgeous the place was too... I know better next time ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.